Bouncy Castle Rules of Safe PlayMost of the time, inflatable play is a highly safe and beneficial way for kids to exercise while having fun. The danger of utilizing the inflatable is solely that of the user.
Please be aware that while every effort has been made to ensure the security of kids using the play area, Campus West cannot be held liable for mishaps caused by kids playing on the equipment. Please observe the following play guidelines for everyone's safety and to help your kids get the most out of the play experience:
1. While using the inflatable, parents, and guardians MUST ALWAYS keep an eye on their children.
2. The number of participants should be at most what is necessary to use the inflatables simultaneously. These are the limitations: There are a maximum of 15 players permitted in the Rainforest Multiplay. The 10ft Platform Slide Party is limited to 4 people The Bungee Run and Tumble Track each allow a maximum of 2 players at once.
3. Children from 4 to 11 are welcome to utilize our bounce house equipment.
4. It is not permissible for both small and large youngsters to use the inflatable simultaneously. It is recommended that groups using the castle consist of persons of similar sizes and ages (children).
5. Any injuries, no matter how serious, should be reported to a staff member. Please see a staff member if you trip, fall, or injure yourself.
6. Before entering the castle, all footwear, bags, purses, badges, hard or sharp objects, and jewelry must be removed. We also advise taking off eyeglasses.
7. While in the play areas, socks must always be worn.
8. To prevent messes and the potential of choking, no food or beverages, including gum, candies, and sweets, are to be ingested while using the inflatable.
9. Pets, face paint, party poppers, colored streamers, silly string, or other sticky materials are not permitted on the inflatables since they leave a dreadful mess and may stain them, in which case you will be charged to clean or repair them.
10. You cannot bounce on the step or close to the entryway. Users must refrain from jumping on the inflatable's front stage. Users can utilize the effort to get on and off.
11. Play safely away from other people, the sides, entrances, and exits.
12. To prevent touching the walls while using the inflatable slides, users must slide down the middle of the fall with their arms crossed at the front.
13. Only descend the slide by going foot first. Going head first is prohibited because it might seriously harm you.
14. Only one rider per lane may slide at once. Multiple riders using a route at once is undesirable.
15. When sliding, full clothes are required. When skin is exposed, abrasion can happen.
16. It's forbidden to slide into or onto someone else's lap.
17. Avoid entering or exiting the ride in the wrong direction.
18. No rough play or acrobatic maneuvers are permitted. Flips, flips, wrestling, diving, and so on are not allowed.
19. It is strictly prohibited to push people off the inflatable, elevate the inflatable to knock others off, or engage in any other behavior that could endanger you or others.
20. Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the inflatable's walls or roof is not permitted under any circumstances.
21. Water fights on the inflatable are not allowed
22. Anyone who doesn't abide by the safety regulations will only be allowed to use the equipment for a short time.
Wonder World Jumping Castle - Blog Video
Bouncy Castle Rules of Safe Play
Most of the time, inflatable play is a highly safe and beneficial way for kids to exercise while having fun. The danger of utilizing the inflatable is solely that of the user. Please be aware that while every effort has been made to ensure the security of kids using the play area, Campus West cannot be held liable for mishaps caused by kids playing on the equipment.